Panduan Asas FBads #2

tutorial-cara-pause-stop-iklan-fbads (1)

Klik laju2 Untuk >> Panduan Asas Fbads Part 1

Ok lepas account fbads kita dah approve.

Kita akan pause/stop iklan random(dummy) yang kita buat
sebelum ni

sebab kita tak nak guna set iklan tu,
kita hanya gunakan untuk dapatkan account fbads.

Part 2 : Cara Nak Pause/Stop Iklan Fbads.

1) Manage adverts (Refer gambar)

tutorial-cara-pause-stop-iklan-fbads (2)

2) Button di bahagian 1 > untuk on/off iklan
Klik untuk offkan iklan sebelum ni

bahagian 2 > untuk lihat status iklan
samada masih aktif atau sudah inactive

3) Siap bahagian tutorial step 2

Ok akaun fbads anda dah siap.
Boleh cuba dan create dan seeting ads / iklan anda :)

Selamat mencuba dan semoga berjaya :)

Kalau ada banyak permintaan,
saya akan share lagi detail mengenai fbads.

Itu pun kalau ramai yang berminat :)

Jika berminat,
Pm saya di >> facebook
dengan keyword “fbads 3”

Nanti saya update detail lagi. InsyaAllah :)

Comments

comments

Comments

1. says

un succès et une innovation pour le tourisme bruxellois par le Ministre Christos Doulkeridis (voir arÂclle),t ies Greeters proposent une nouvelle forme de tourisme participatif. Créé Ã

• says

HÃ¥per dere koste dere pÃ¥ brpleuysdagen!!Hlr er det ogsÃ¥ hvitveis over alt – har dem ogsÃ¥ i hagen (ja jeg hadde med meg spade i skogen for noen Ã¥r siden…) – MEN de er definitivt vakrest der de stÃ¥r foran en hvitstammet bjørk oppi heien… :-)Jeg kan falle helt i staver over et teppe av hvitveis…jeg er en enkel sjel….noen mosegrodde steiner, noen kvister, og en enslig bie – der haru mæi…ha en fin mai-dag!Tone

• says

husband cheat because wives let themi agreeandi am just sick and tired of whores getting married…especially all these tired whiny politico whores like sanford on tv…2 single people in a mutually open relationship can never cheat…het or gaywhen one is pretending to be exclusive and is creeping to cheat..THAT one is is the whore…see?peace

• says

I’m so glad that you are doing well! Best of luck with the big paper–I am currently working on a 20-pager of my own! I’m not sure how to email you directly but you can email me at and I will send you a reply. I will be in the Fremont area on December 17th if you are free in the late morning. I will have my family with me (my husband and our twin 5 year-olds), but if you are up for it it would be great to see you!

2. says

When they made Ugg boots, they forgot the suffix “-ly”. Uggs are some of the most hideous shoes ever made(for males or females). Also, yes, going in pajamas in public is horrendous!

3. says

I finally got the chance to look at your cite! It is so interesting and very well done. I will have to check it out every once and a while. Thanks for telling me about this

4. says

hej, du verkar ha koll pÃ¥ saker och ting i flipperspelens underbara värld… vad är det för ungefärlig kurs pÃ¥ Medival Madness mÃ¥nntro om man kommer över ett sÃ¥nt….Mvh Micke

5. says

I wanted to follow along and let you know how much I valued discovering your blog today. I’d consider it the honor to work at my office and be able to make use of the tips shared on your website and also participate in visitors’ feedback like this. Should a position connected with guest publisher become available at your end, i highly recommend you let me know.

6. says

celine dion. other artist i like better, but her voice any day.frank cinatra. can’t help it. i’m obsessed with the man. different favorites for other genres though. ugh. i don’t like this game. i feel the need to defend everything.conversation in the car last night…(me) “jack, who is your favorite artist?”(5 second til response)(jack) “my dad.”(0 seconds in between)“but i have to say that.”(me) “right, ok who is your second favorite?”(0 second response)(jack) “my mom.”

7. says

I've been wondering about you and where you are moving to!!!!Let me know how the move and all that goes with it is going!!!! also – I've got a CRAZY question……someone told me that the ds's in NC Conference are given cars…..true? or no? I'm thinking no but just wanna check before I tell them that their info is wrong….=)

8. says

Hi Christina – Yes they watch a British programme (maybe Grand designs, I’ll check) and have been wanting to build their own house for years – so it really is a dream realised. I will show photos of the house in the next two weeks or so – they are doing a lot of clearing and tiling this week and next and hopefully the pool will be ready soon too. Your offer is incredibly generous and kind … we are so excited (Daughter & I). I am sending you a mail shortly – Thank you SO much!!

9. says

muchas gracias sonia,la verdad que me ayuda bastante voy a mirarla ahora mismo.El Holandes lo aprendere con la host family que me voy asiq ue acabare loca de la cabeza con los dos idiomas jajajjaja. Gracias por lo que haces por todos los que queremos irnos a Holanda,es genial¡¡¡ Besos

10. says

j’avais renoncé à la politique je ne serais pas ici en train d’essayer de vous convaincre de ne pas perdre notre temps à discuter de faux problèmes. 34745

11. says

“I try to refer separate groups with larger groups, but do not do it all the time.”Young Earthers……Hahahahahahhahahahahhahahahha!Never differentiate between them and the 98% who don’t agree.

12. says

>Other caption ideas:“Just a sickle accident”-or-Cop 1: Suicide?Cop 2: Most likely. That kind of job would make anyone depressed.—–On another note— You little petty arguers are quite entertaining. I feel like I’m listening to Mr. and Mrs. Costanza fighting. Please, continue.Anyway, great cartoon Dan!

13. says

this is a very compelling dispatch, acknowledgement you as the information. Wretched my english is not the very best. do you remember if it is possible to turn this to the spanish language. that would be quite helpfull.

14. says

Je vous remercie quant à la netteté des thème mentionnés maintenant : on a la permission ici s’interviewer quant à la véritable valeur de certains des argumentations que vous mentionnez maintenant: