Mark Zuckerberg Facebook : Person Of The Year 2010

person of the year 2010 time mark zuckerberg facebook aizuddin

Mengikut majalah time, person of the year bagi tahun 2010 adalah Mark Zuckerberg iaitu pengasas laman sosial nombor 1 dunia (facebook). Jadi memang tak salah lah dia dipilih sebab tahun ni merupakan tahun meningkatnya pengguna laman sosial tersebut. Dan segaligus menyebabkan ramai orang sudah tidak memandang lagi laman-laman sosial yang wujud lebih awal darinya lagi-lagi friendster dan myspace.

Kalau sebut laman sosial je mesti facebook dan twitter yang berada dalam fikiran. Dah tak main dah friendster dan myspace lagi walaupun diorang dah memperkenalkan logo, antaramuka dan ciri-ciri baru. Memang respek jugak lah dekat mark zuckerberg ni.

Dia punya cara pemikiran, tak semua orang boleh ada. Kalau dah tengok cerita social network, cara percakapan dia pulak memang laju. Tahniah kepada mark zuckerberg.

Info lanjut boleh baca di laman web the time.

Sementara tu boleh layan kejap video kat bawah pasal history social networking and you.

Video one minute on facebook. Baru one minute, kalau 24 jam?

aizuddin : Bila lah laman sosial buatan Malaysia nak ada yang boleh menandingi kehebatan facebook ni..

Comments

comments

Comments

• says

I really liked this, Adam. Which is to say, I really dislike Bert, and the ending stinks. Good job! The image of not knowing whether the apron or the hands got cleaner was just diusgsting.

• says

Kjekt å ha deg tilbake igjen! Bloggen din er alt anna enn kjedelig, men forstår korleis du føler det. Har det på samme måte sjølv. Nydelege tepper du held på med!!

• says

Oh, my view on jewelry is exactly the same! "Loud in a very subtle way" is a very good way to put it. :) I am in love with these earrings! I just wonder if yours are "antique silver tone" because it seems to be the only option left at ASOS…

• says

Pah, da biste EINMAL früh aufgestanden und mußt gleich so angeben – schäm dich *grins*Wart ab, bald muß ich wieder arbeiten – dann bin ich erste *ätsch*Ich wünsche dir einen traumhaft schönen TagHexe

• says

f11416Jul6f07ac 212hey renie,i had registered to indiblogger on the 4th of july and my blog has not yet been approved.at the risk of sounding brash and rude a) why is my poor blog being regaled to an anonymous existence?b) when, if ever, will it get listed?also, cheers to the team for a job that they are obviously doing well! 11b

• says

/ I am a loyal reader and usually is going to be. I realize several gadget fanatics that happen to be women of all ages. So, I built certain to discuss the Gals with Droids blog on facebook. I have an article plan, so I’ll be sending a message regarding it.

• says

Thanks , I’ve recently been looking for information approximately this topic for a while and yours is the best I have came upon till now. However, what in regards to the bottom line? Are you sure about the supply?

• says

I had 2 sisters and 2 brothers. My mom is an effing saint. Me, I have a two and a half year old and while I want another baby, I’m on the fence for all the same reasons you are. My son came to us via IVF and I’m not really sure I could do it again. However, if I magically got knocked up by accident (or won the lottery), I wouldn’t be mad either. At the end of the day, what works for your family is all that’s important. Second baby? Just the one? Either way, I bet you’ll still be happy and Finn will think you’re an awesome dad.

• says

hola.un abogado amigo me dice que no puedo rescindir el contrato que finaliza en noviembre avisando con 30 días de anticipación.yo ya notifiqué y ahora me dicen esto cuando uds me dijeron que sí lo podía hacer.en que artículo se basan para poder decirle a él?además mi locatario me quiere cobrar 3 meses de penalidad.

• says

Am I always the last to comment?! Aaargh! Your legs are goddamned SIN-sational woman, I don't know why you cover them up-oh hang on, it's damn cold where you live, eh? well that'll pass for an excuse for the moment-come summer, I WANNA SEE THEM!!!

• says

Thanks for taking the time to talk about this, I really feel strongly about it and enjoy studying extra on this subject. If achievable, as you acquire experience, would you mind updating your weblog with far more information and facts? It is very helpful for me.

• says

I am the opposite of you.. I prefer to go to the stores when they are empty. I like to get in.. get what I need.. and get out. We always do our trips to the stores early.. and Costco.. never on a weekend! haha

• says

Ivy League institution. Besides the above, the time away from the familiar was emotionally challenging and ultimately faith-building. 3) After college, I took some time off to work before applying for graduate school. I still wasn’t absolutely positive about my “chosen” profession, but came to realize ultimately that what one does for a living does not define the whole person. I now happily work part-time, am at home with the kids part-time, and loving the balance.

• says

An interesting dialogue is worth a comment. I believe that you need to write extra on this topic, it won’t be a taboo subject but typically individuals are not sufficient to talk on such topics. To the next. Cheers

• says

Hola vesiños,era hora xa de que esto empesara a funsionar, muito ánimo e todo o apoio do mundo para que esta inisiativa vosa vaia adiante, así que, como temos que faser para fasernos sosios?PD: O da festa da empanada, dou fé: Divina a millor, biquiños!!!

• says

Neither of those things create any anxiety for me. When I was in a bad (or more accurately sad) marriage, I preferred it to the alternative. I sometimes take work or a book for the wait time but I take a book everywhere so that wait time is bonus reading time.As noisy as some restaurants are (on purpose) just as well go alone because conversation can be really hard, especially if the other party doesn’t hear well.I love your posts for when I want to take my brain away from where it is at the moment. Thanks for being a writer.

• says

By , 23. oktober 2012 at 10:20Super indlæg! Og hvor har du ret. Det er så vigtigt at huske på.Jeg bliver simpelt hen nødt til at tage væk en gang imellem for at få helt ro. Måske skulle det også være på tide, at se lidt mere på de åbningstider Kh Cammilla

• says

I’m impressed furthermore you mastered this topic. It is not often I come across a web with attractive articles like yours. I’ll bookmark your feed to keep up to date with your future updates. Prefer it and do keep up the entire work.

• says

pinto beans, and a pack of tortillas, a hot and filling dinner comes together easily and quickly. Chimichangas are crisped burritos — super easy to make. A side of fruit or veggies makes it a more

• says

Omega disse:Apesar da tristeza profunda pelo acidende, parabéns à FAB, e à Embraer e ao Brasil.Quanto ao debate de qual opção é melhor: R-99B ou P-3 Orion, acho que a FAB dez a escolha certa pelos Orions no momento. Futuramente parece que a Embraer está planejando um EMB-170 com equipamento de vigilância, vide R-99, devido à autonomia.

• says

Ahh nao creio!! finalmente vejo um look seu aqui e eu ameeei.. pq escondeu os looks tanto tempo de nós hein rsrs ?!! rsrs Tô brincando, querida!Adorei o jardim.. é da sua casa memso ?! Que aconchegante! rsBeiijossah, e me manda a foto sim, to esperando ! =)  Ã‰ até dia 20, né?? hehe vou mandar   Shampoo Azul

• says

منم همین مشکل کانکتینگ رو دارم اگه این طوری باشه نصفه مردم نمیتونن با این روش وصل بشن………تو همین تاپیک هم چند نفر مثل من مشکل داشتن

• says

This definitely feels very rhythmic. I think you could do a lot more with different sounding stomps or other sounds. I would say this is very “organic,” which I think is the goal.

• says

The voters didn’t re-elect the President and Vice President. That was the duty of the Electoral College.Amendment XII to the U.S. Constitution.Passed by Congress December 9, 1803. Ratified June 15, 1804.(Note: A portion of Article II, Section 1 of the Constitution was changed by the 12th Amendment.) “The Electors shall meet in their respective states, and vote by ballot for President and Vice-President …”

• says

Hi Nichole! Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas with friends and family. I think it’s great that you unplugged and took time to really be present. Excited to see pics and look forward to hearing more about half marathon training with Norak AND marathon training. Fun, busy springtime!

• says

Jeje, se ve que todo está inventado porque, ciertamente, es clavado al de aqui, y supongo que tambien al resto claro.Las pelas que sacan con el canon a los cd’s van directamente al bolsillo de alguno, en vez de luchar contra la pirateria.Tengo que comprobarlo pero el otro dia que vi la de 300, no se por qué pero me salió el anuncio en portugués, y me parece que era el mismo video, solo cambiaba la voz.

• says

haha…nama pun pengacara baru…siapa yg paham baru dan lama…sedia maklum sajela…takkanla baru 1st time mengacara kita dah expect yg bagos2….msti ada terpeleot sikit….dah lama-lama nanti..ok ler tue…bagi dia can..bagi dia can….

• says

CiÄ…g dalszy nastÄ…pi? Miejmy nadziejÄ™ :)A tak nawiasem mówiÄ…c, to pod koniec czytania naszÅ‚a mnie myÅ›l, co CiÄ™ skÅ‚oniÅ‚o do podjÄ™cia takiej a nie innej tematyki. I w sumie to ciekawa sprawa jeÅ›li chodzi o każdy Twój wiersz. MuszÄ™ powiedzieć, że “Ne me quitte pas” dotarÅ‚ do mnie bardziej jak posÅ‚uchaÅ‚am tej piosenki. I swojÄ… drogÄ… polecam przeróbkÄ™ Brela w wykonaniu MichaÅ‚a Bajora :)SiÄ™ rozpisaÅ‚am ;)Pozdrowienia :)

• says

bien vu le traitement, ça dégage l’imaginaire du sujet. J’aime beaucoup la dernière, j’y vois notamment une drole de créature mi-abyssale mi-serpent dans le bas droit et qui me plait vraiment bien.

• says

I love the flying squirrel!I’ve been trying to figure out the best way to make my own sugar gliderI’m still a beginner sewer though, and I’m doing everything by hand.Keep on making stuff, I love it!

• says

anything incredibly impressive –more like youve painted a fairly picture around an issue that you know nothing about! I dont want to sound mean, here. But do you truly think that you can get away with adding some fairly pictures and not genuinely say anything?

• says

Point clarification:I was talking about how the Founding fathers understood and used the word Militia, when they wrote the 2nd Amendment. If I want to understand their intent I will read their words.For the last 100 years we have what is called case law, and it's been the slow corruption of our understanding of the law and the Constitution. We no longer have legal system based on the Constitution but in case law.So we are know left fighting battles over an over in the courts.Josh

• says

she has flea bites ..I don’t have a dog..and the only other place she frequents is your place.Lets go in on some Advantage or Frontline together so both my daughter and you dog are healther.

• says

fantastic provide…Simply wanna record at volume of general objects, The site style is without query great, which content pieces is devoid related to question rattling amazing: N….

• says

Hikaru no Go by hosting a roundtable on the series, and she also discusses its slasahbility in her Fanservice Friday post. And at Soliloquy in Blue, Michelle Smith reviews vols. 21-23 of the long-running

• says

Last movie I saw in a theater was Jurassic Park III.The movie before that that I saw in a theater: Ordinary People.I can't begin to imagine what the theaters are like now with cell phones and assorted electronic gadgets.Have no real desire to go find out.

• says

Review by Doris M. Knapp for Rating: Small and compact, great for festivals for all day excretions. Wipes clean with a damp cloth. Made very well. Excellent product.Would definitely recommended to anyone.Thanks

• says

I've read Dark Angels, Kath, and 'take me to your leader' didn't jar for me a bit! As in, I didn't go 'ooh, tut-tut, Kath', but then get to the end and think 'ah, I see: that's all right then'!

• says

Ninety days is reprehensible…at the very least, it should be homicide by neglect. We watch both Nancy Grace and Jane Valez Mitchell on a fairly regular basis, and I can’t help but shake my head at the number of times the criminal justice system has failed the victim. Sad.Thank you much for the follow, Jennifer. It means a lot to me Thomas

• says

Having “fend” nights is also a good way to purge that week’s leftovers out of the refrigerator. If you want something that feels like you cooked a proper family meal, get oven-safe storage containers, warm everything gently, and let everyone do a buffet style.

• says

Supplement Supplement: Do You Know How To Communicate With Your Body? What is Your Body Saying To You? | Supplement Supplement | What Vitamin Should I Take | My Best Supplement | Body Communication | BioCommunication Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again very soon!

• says

Ho provato: ho teso le mani in avanti, e ho iniziato a fissare la macchina agrottando la fronte, come da copione.Quando il vicino è uscito e mi ha guardato strano prima di dirmi se volevo un passaggio fino in stazione, ho smesso e sono salito sulla sua 4×4.Da lì, trenino locale (con cambio a metà strada per motivi ignoti), metropolitana e poi autobus.Niente a cui non ci si possa abituare, immagino… ma stamattina, ai tornelli della stazione Flaminio, tutti imbacuccati e a capo chino, eravamo la fotocopia a colori dei primi cinque minuti di Metropolis.

• says

Kenessa – WOW. There really no other words. So happy for both of you! I just got tears looking at the photos. No surprise, but Ali you made a stunning bride. And Ashleigh, you are an amazing photographer.

• says

This idea just provides a bad service it activates the thing without the knowledge of the person and when we call the cust. Care officer and say that we do not need it and please refund our money back then the cust. Care officer say to call after 3 hours and when we call after hours they do not reply to our calls, this is totally bad.

• says

Hi Bernd,I just want to congratulate you for being the Bizsugar Contributor of the week and your story really inspired me more because we should never give up on something we truly value with hard work and determination, we must get there!

• says

Great article, Pastor Rob!! And I agree; we should not have our lives (and especially our churches) dictated by time…. we should allow the Holy Spirit to move as long as He wants! At FBCM, Pastor Tom takes liberties with the 3rd service (since it’s the last service) and oftentimes goes over the allotted time!!

• says

ZdeniÅ¡: On neshazuje.. vyjadÅ™uje své stanovisko vůči článku a vy ho pak za to shodíte.. to je dosti velký rozdíl;)a jsme toho názoru, že politické strany nejsou jako fotbalové týmy – žádná není nejlepší nebo nejhorší.. záleží na lidech, čí volební program se jim zalíbí..

• says

Loistoidea tuo lauta! Minäkin ehkä varastan sen :) itse olen säilönyt kellarissa jo monta vuotta puista lastauskehikkoa, joka on odottanut askartelupuuskaa. Siitähän voisi ehkä tehdä sen katosta roikkuvan jutun… hmmm. Ihania kuvia ja ideoita, kiitos!

• says

Something to remember about Tyrol in this episode is that he spends the whole time having no contact with Adama or the other anti-mutiny people. So his disabling the FTL at the end was just something he figured he needed to do completely on his own.

• says

Sweet Baby Rays is listed as gluten-free (all varieties) in our Essential Gluten-Free Grocery Guide. Remember to always read the label as ingredients do change from time to time. Until the FDA rules on gluten-free labeling here, we have to continue to read labels unless something is clearly marked gluten-free.

• says

Plus hiring plans remain negative as more firms still plan reductions than increases in their employment ..Unfortunately for small businesses their larger counterparts enjoy at least three distinct benefits that they dont ..

• says

I became very pleased to search out this web-site.I desired to I appreciate your efforts with this great read!! I surely enjoying each little dose of it and I’ve you bookmarked to take a look at new stuff you blog post.Am I Able To just say what a relief to locate someone who really knows what theyre dealing with online.

• says

I admit its not an ideal position to be in but I’d like to wait to see what he can do once he can get out on the court.If he can never get out on the court, yes he’s a bust.If he can’t stay healthy, yes hes a bust.If he isn’t as good as Gordon, Augustin or Lopez, maybe he’s a bust.Let’s see how he plays.

• says

I was influential in made no sense. Plus I was uninterested in a system that penalized me for being offline with my family for two days. I stayed off twitter for one weekend and my score dropped 11 points. After that I had no use for them. And if I ever wish to look for a job to do with social media and they put a ton of importance on Klout scores then that job will not be a good fit for me. I refuse to make my online life my whole life just to earn a couple more pointson some scoreboard.

• says

You have to have a great contact list to stay successful. And then network off of that. This is a great way to monetize yourself and your site. Networking will help you meet many people that you may not have met otherwise.

• says

Nearly all of what you state happens to be supprisingly legitimate and it makes me wonder the reason why I had not looked at this with this light previously. This particular article truly did switch the light on for me personally as far as this subject goes. However at this time there is actually one particular point I am not really too comfortable with so whilst I attempt to reconcile that with the actual main idea of the position, permit me observe what all the rest of the visitors have to point out.Nicely done.

• says

01 Jul 10, 2012 11:25 am deb corr Well, I hadn’t seen this when I hugged you goodbye a few minutes ago or I would have given you double hugs, dear Kimberly. This is a lovely tribute to your care and constant affection for Theo, Gentle Statesman! Lots of love, D

• says

Thanks for your own work on this site. My mum enjoys making time for research and it is obvious why. Many of us learn all of the lively medium you provide priceless tips via this blog and in addition strongly encourage response from other individuals on this area of interest plus my child is starting to learn a lot of things. Take pleasure in the rest of the year. You are doing a useful job.

• says

Excellent submit, very informative. I wonder why the opposite specialists of this sector don’t realize this. You should continue your writing. I am confident, you’ve a great readers’ base already!|What’s Taking place i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It absolutely useful and it has aided me out loads. I am hoping to contribute & aid other customers like its helped me. Good job.

• says

Thanks for another informative blog. Where else could I am getting that type of information written in such a perfect method? I have a venture that I’m simply now operating on, and I’ve been at the glance out for such information.

• says

I was especially delighted to see the picture from the movie "Die Feuerzangenbowle" in the background of one of your pictures. In Germany, at every university that movie is shown in their biggest lecture theater several times before Christmas, and it's always completely crowded with students who know that movie by heart. Actually, you never hear a single word of the movie, because everybody is reciting it so loudly. I'm not sure whether a dubbed version exists, but I do recommend to watch it for the authentic experience – preferably while having a Feuerzangenbowle :-)

• says

CEl,É o PT mais uma vez com dois pesos e duas medidas. Para os amigos os benefícios da lei, para os inimigos o rigor. Foi assim também, na semana que finda, em relação às TV's Canção Nova e Aparecida. Que país é esse? Fora PT, fora corrupção, fora incompetência.Índio Tonto/SP

• says

Oh, Shannon! It's beautiful! I love how it has all come together for you! Do you just sit there and look at it??? And I totally want your owls! LOL! Gorgeous! (And really, really good pics too – Shooting on manual are we? Was that course not awesome or what?! They look fantastic!!)

• says

Ich trag nur noch essie, auch Unter- und dcberlack, Trocknungstropfen ich bin dem echt verfallen.Und warum sreect spot? Weil douglas nicht alle Farben hat? (Wenn der super ist, Dein hidden place, verrate ihn mir bitte! Du siehst, meine essie-Gier nimmt kein Ende )

• says

Depois de mais de 30 anos de mentira, roubo, corrupção e subserviência aos grandes poderes mundiais os portugueses já estão fartos até aos cabelos dos políticos e da meia dúzia de psiaco-“ante-fasdistus” cujo cérebro parou nos anos 70.É óbvio que não é possível regressar nenhum Salazar nem fascismo, ideologia que nunca existiu em Portugal. Mas que a actual ditadura do 25 de Abril não vai chegar aos 40 anos, disso podes ter a certeza absoluta.

• says

Nunca me he animado a hacer la pasta fresca, y aunque he llegado tarde al reto esta vez, se me hace la boca agua cuando veo los tuyo. Una simple salsa al pesto y panrasemo, no hace falta mas.un beso

• says

If Game washed this nigga and he can’t do anything back other than sue then maybe we haven’t been giving Game enough credit for this gangster shit.

• says

C’est plurikilomètrique…Il faut effectivement zoomer pour voir que ça correspond à des traces de pneu. Le respect des lignes est fantastique (pilotage auto par GPS ?)J’adhère à l’idée d’une recherche systématique de quelque chose (prospection sismique… où Mao qui a envoyé des ingénieurs à la recherche d’une pièce d’un yuan qu’il aurait perdu dans le coin lors de la longue marche)

• says

louboutin crystal may be a Spanish boots stylish where the footwear boasts listed shimmering, Fall season Arranged and additionally Spring and coil Catalogue coming from Bergdorf Goodman’s good christian louboutin flat sandals fixed

• says

Thank you Ashley!! I hope you left a review with your opinion to counter all those negative ones. I always appreciate the sophisticated readers who “get” that Ethan is not speaking or acting on his fears and emotions, but rather indulging in inner thoughts. Even Brynne doesn’t know what he is thinking in regards to her, only the reader knows it. I am just trying to make him a real guy. Everyone has fears and worries in their head, even alpha males like Mr.Blackstone. *hugs* Thanks for the message.xxoo Raine

• says

Mil felicidades, WOW es verdaderamente un reto mantener un blog! Gaby, Gina, les deseo mucha suerte en este nuevo proyecto, qué padre y tienen todo mi apoyo, prometo que voy a tratar de participar y lo que sí inmediato es rolar su blog! Suerte, se la merecen.

• says

Stop! Stop! Stop!I have never looked of that part of your bio where’s mentioned your age because I thought it isn’t neccessary. But when I saw that you have a girl who isn’t not a little girl I wondered. And OMG I couldn’t believe…39??!! NOOO! You look for 25-27 years!!! I always called you in my comments “girl”!You are example for many-many women how to look amazing! Adore you now even more!!!!xoxo

• says

admin| 2011 年 7 月 8 日 下午 4:35#-44Fusce dictum diam non est laoreet eget sollicitudin tortor hendrerit. In a velit in dolor varius interdum ut quis leo. Nam quis est vel dolor iaculis convallis. Maecenas magna orci, congue vel lobortis sit amet, blandit quis ipsum. Suspendisse et lacinia nibh.

• says

November 15, 2012 at 9:01 amah elu gge ngeroko kgga kaya kaya, dan lu kgga ngeroko pasti mati, gua ngeroko juga mati.. Semua yg ngeroko sama yg kgga semua bakal mati jadi apah salahnya ngeroko.. Terus lu kgga ngeroko lu kaya ? Lu ga ngeroko, terus lu ngapain ? Reply

• says

C’est inutile de discuter avec Peuhl pour qui, dans ce bas monde il n’y a que les victimes Palestiniennes de l’armée israélienne. Et on peut les compter à l’unité près et ce en Israël même, ce qui n’est pas le cas des victimes des autres conflits, surtout quand ce sont les Arabes qui tuent, et massivement, par centaines de milliers. Peulh est de ceux qui faisant le bilan de la deuxième guerre mondiale n’aurait retenu que la destruction de Dresde.

• says

thank you, lady anne, for pointing me to your sister’s post on cremation, a subject of endless fascination–to the living.meanwhile, i would enjoy reading any eulogies in print about your dad. again, my deepest sympathy for your loss.

• says

Katrina vanden Heuvel looks like one of those vampire chicks, (who might be a lesbian vampire chick), but, regardless, hasn't had a bite in a long, long time.Maybe she could get an ounce or two of uncoagulated rancid blood from Mold.Yeah, Mold, FOR ONCE, someone, (that being me), actually DID call you a lesbian.Anyone who reads Pandagon is obviously a carpet muncher……though I suspect you have to gum your way through.Must make you popular with the she-males.

• says

My dog has bladder cancer and while he has been doing okay with that (as well as he can be), he is becoming anemic and leatrhgic. Is there any supplement or meds I can get him on to help with the anemia? Thanks.

• says

Happy Thanksgiving Gina and Happy Inspiring Blogger Award day to you! I adore your blog and all the positivity you send out here to the universe! If you so choose to accept swing by my blog to pick it up! cheers!

• says

hej Oliwierku, ja to mam na wstępie takie pytanie: KIEDY TY TAK UROSŁEŚ????!!!!!! no ja wiem, ze dawno tu nie zaglądałam (byłam chorutka a potem wyjechałam) ale żeby aż tak wydorosleć przez ten czas, Oliwierku, Ty chyba będziesz za chwilę wyższy ode mnie -mam 157 cm) ? Ale numer z tymi urodzinkami hehe. To skoro cały ten czas świętujesz to raz jeszce STO LAT Miłego popołudnia Szkrabku Kochany

• says

This has a long road to run yet. The SNP is right to wait a bit, the air is not clear and instant reaction is not needed. Sometimes waiting is a sign of strength. Manufacturing industry has been dumped along with the 90% of the UK economy. The single market is gone, a truly dreadful outcome. When that hits home to the public expect a severe reaction.

• says

XY..Z (16:42), vous soulevez un problème intéressant mais dont je n’arrive pas bien à discerner les limites. Dans la phrase suivante, les qualificatifs construits avec de sont interchangeables et donc me paraissent répondre aux conditions de votre interrogation :Il avait une pétard d’allure avec ces drôles de souliers munis de non de dieu de lacets tissés de putains de fils de soie. (C’est un peu emphatique mais c’est pour l’exemple.)

• says

If they have access to the original video and if the source stores that data within the file then yes.For example, most digital cameras include lots of metadata with the pictures (lense used, f-stop, zoom, etc.).It is very easy for the camera to embed that information in a digital video file.

• says

~No i k….a podpisali – KORWIN – przejrzyj na oczy toz to dwa male komunisty – wszystko by podpisali, zeby miec do podzialu kaske z UE, a caly ten cyrk z negocjacjami to byl czysty PR napisaÅ‚:

• says

HÃ¥ller med Sandra, hur bra är du inte som sitter och gör detta trotts att du har massor att göra in real life?!?! Därför vi älskar dig superjenni!! Lägger till denna bland mina favoritsidor direkt och tar fram varje födelsedag och jul hädanefter 😀

• says

Belo vc erro e pagou pelo seu erro e hoje como um homem de paz como sempre foi e espero que continue assim curta sua boa faze com DEUS e sua familia gosto muito de vc e suas musicas continue levando alegria para que gosta do seu trabalho e de sua historia de vida que vc seja um exemplo de homem um exemplo de pessoa fica com DEUS ate um dia desses.DE Bruno e Luciana

1. says

Well done Leigh! I'm equal parts excited and jealous for you and if you. We&32#8ll0;maybe the jealous side is a bit stronger. Next year is going to be super exciting. Tess

Trackbacks

1. ??????????0??????????€????????????????????????????????????0??? ???????????????????????????€???????????????

sklep czysta przyjemno?? to produkty najwy?szej jako?ci wpi?ama sensis komplet queen bielizna damskafunny crossfit koszulki ograniczenia pole dance fitness koszulka prezent premium koszulka m?ska czarnyz okazji black friday w wielu polskich sklepach na…