Legoland Malaysia

legoland malaysia nusajaya johor bahru

Kalau negara Singapura boleh berbangga dengan adanya Universal Studio, lepas ni rakyat Malaysia boleh berbangga dengan adanya taman tema Legoland. Bila dengar perkataan lego je mesti orang akan ingat, taman tema ni sesuai untuk budak-budak kecik je.

Tapi berdasarkan fakta dan video legoland yang ada di bawah, ia lebih kurang macam taman tema universal studio. Cuma konsep je, banyak berkonsepkan lego. Roller coaster, game semua ada, baru syok :)

fakta menarik legoland malaysia nusajaya johor

FAKTA :
Legoland Malaysia
Location Iskandar Malaysia, Johor, Malaysia
Owner Merlin Entertainments
Opened Q4 2012
Operating season Year-round
Area 70 acres (280,000 m2)

Legoland Malaysia is a theme park scheduled to open in Nusajaya, Johor, Malaysia in 2012 with over 40 interactive rides, shows and attractions. It will be the first Legoland theme park in Asia upon its establishment. It will be the centrepiece of a 5,500,000 sq ft (510,000 m2) integrated complex in the Nusa Cemerlang industrial park, within the Iskandar Malaysia economic region, consisting of a lifestyle retail centre, offices, hotels, service apartments and residential units.

Legoland Malaysia targets 1.5 million visitors when it opens its doors.

Facebook Page Johor Darul Takzim

tiket legoland malaysia nusajaya johorHarga tiket Legoland..

direction legoland malaysiaLokasi Legoland..

Kalau nak ambil feel, boleh tengok video legoland ni. Komfem rasa nak pergi sekarang je ni..

Pembinaan Legoland Malaysia di Nusajaya berjalan seperti dirancang.. :)

Facebook Page Nusajaya City, Johor Bahru.

Rujukan Laman Web : Legoland Malaysia

// Aku ingat nak cari kerja kat Legoland la, siapa ada kabel ? 😛

Comments

comments

Comments

• says

I took photos of my 3 year old grehnaugdtar and another of 2 family members. I took them to a large retail store and used their machine to order them printed on canvas. I picked them up & paid for them only to return today and see they printed them again and are displaying them in their photo department. Is this legal?

• says

is binary”.We surely can’t be thinking of the same Imperial:12 inches to a foot, 3 feet to a yard, 22 x 10 x 8 yards to a mile;12 troy ounces to a troy pound;16 avoirdupois ounces to an avoidupois pound but 14 pounds to a stone,and 2 x 4 x 20 stones to a ton;22 x 22 x 10 square yards to an acre;20 fluid ounces to an Imperial pint.But, I agree there are 8 pints to a gallon, US or Imperial.Perhaps you were just thinking about the pub (and who can blame you?)

• says

Hi, Neat placement. At hand’s an deliver collected with your site in internet explorer, would ensure this… Explicitly immobile is the marketplace leader and a huge part of further nation will miss your fantastic letters because of this problem.

• says

Hi Eline! It’s so funny because I don’t think of myself as being into lace, and I am obviously am so in to lace! Lace and elastic. Piles of it. I’m so glad you found them :) I hear a few sock garter tragedies. Sock garter tragedies are no good!Hi camilou! Thanks. I can’t completely take credit for it because my family has this stuff lying around and I can just borrow it, but I definitely love it. It’s a box for a scale. There is a hole to attach it on the bottom and you close up the box and weigh things. That sounds great, I’d love to chat one day :)

• says

Your perspective on poverty is interesting and definitely plausible. Its a pity that development agencies don't seem to realise and understand this. Interesting thought on altitude. I would have imagined the other way round since altitude affects breathing due to lower oxygen levels. Perhaps other factors are more dominant. Thanks for sharing your stories and thoughts.

• says

Hmm I call shoolbit upon your post. If you still put up good music then youre still relevant to a lot of people, and the media will love you again. The breaks you are talking about are mostly all because of the loss of inspiration or motivation and this is the real problem. And DMX hasnt released anything good since I was born.

• says

hahhaha…Samantha Who? hahaha, very funny. I’ve never seen the show, but if any of your excessive predictions come true, please let me know so that I can tune in.

• says

Matt has made a nice jump in earnings. $3000 a month from travel websites is pretty impressive, or maybe the ebook sales are doing well..-= Mike in Bali´s last blog .. =-.

• says

hola mabel interesante tu pag , te escribo porque necesito a ver si me envias a mi correo una estrategia didactica de como explicarles a los niños los sustantivos para que se les haga mas facil y entenderlos, un juego es para 3º grado te lo agradezco………

• says

Great job on this article. I haven’t read anything this thought-provoking in a long, long time. I agree with much of what you have stated. This is well laid out and written in my opinion.

• says

Vous l’avez dit. C’est ça LA civilisation. Mais, mon cher Patrick, vous aurez compris j’espère que j’aprécie les films de ce Monsieur Cronenberg.

• says

Muy buena nota para que todos los que practicamos este deporte estemos al tanto. Ha pasado mas de una vez que, sobre todo los bañeros, nos prohíben la navegación en determinadas zonas.Muy bueno!

• says

Liebe HannaEin Trojaner ist ein Virus. Manchmal recht harmlos, manchmal sehr, sehr fies. Der am Freitag war wohl ziemlich fies.Lieber JuebIn der Tat. In der Tat.

• says

Youre not the largely blog article journalist, be in charge of. You extremely have a bit important to bring about the web. Such a fantastic blog. Ill homecoming again pertaining to further.

• says

Hehe, jeg mÃ¥ bare le litt av den oversetteren din ogsÃ¥ :) Fikk sterke flashbacks til The julekalender nÃ¥r jeg skulle oversette innlegget ditt til engelsk 😉

• says

Gizi, kicsit hosszadalmas az elkészítése, de megéri:)Kriszti, meg sem mondom itt mennyibe kerül.Terike, köszönöm:) Valóban nagyon nehéz, és minden liszt más, de ez most pont jól sikerült.Okki, sokkal egészségesebb mint a fehér kenyér. A házi krumplis nekem is a kedvencem:)Wanna, én szeretek dagasztani is, megnyugtat a kelttésza készítés:)

• says

LaurelThis is my first time doing this. I am typically a thankful person for all things I just never say it out loud. Thank you for guest hosting! Enjoyed the brownies. I am now going to the store to buy the fixings so I can actually have a few in the real world! Susan

• says

Diogo Bastos disse:Olá,Gostaria de saber dicas para hotéis legais em baixa temporada (Março/2013) para lua de mel – então, quero um hotel legal, posso pagar até um pouco mais que os colocados (nem tanto..haha), em uma localização bacana e quartos legais.

• says

Just to be fair though, Bernbach and Lois’ approaches and tenet’s weren’t scientific either – more the gut feel of talented folk. But they do have a massive bodies of great and successful work, which gives them credibility.Whereas these new theories are wrapped up to *sound like* science, but they’re not. Just theories. OK I’ll shut up now.

• says

Tråkit att det inte blivit lika bra resultat som förra året. Det låter som om du skulle behöva bo på GC för å slippa värk. Jag har tom sökt jobb men fick inget.Ha de gott

• says

hola quisiera saber wue tratamiento que sea efectivi y que en realidad me quite las estrias porfavor, y quisiera saber si los rayos laser en realidad dan cancer al tiempo, les agradesco me ayuden co lo que quiero saber

• says

Bonjour, merci pour votre concours.Je m’appelle Monica, je suis italienne, maman d’un bebè de 15 mois. J’adore votre blog, merveilleuse thèmes, idées et couleurs! Merci! Au revoir a domain!

• says

Hi Erin, whenever I hear the phrsae pull an image off the internet , my radar goes up. Assume that all online content including images is protected by copyright. Unless you know that the image is in the public domain or have comfortably applied the fair use defence, then you need permission to use the work, even if you do not make a profit from it.

1. lalalalallala says

kalau first masuk pada 15 sept. 2012 percuma bagi semua kanak2 hanya org dewasa di kenakn charge…tapi maybe ada discount.. kalau tak ada nasib lah…sediakan not 100 dlm poket :)

2. says

Exactly. The last two movies were to go for Gritty Realism, and then for SKYFALL they realized “Wait a minute! This is a Bond movie!” and then returned cheerfully to massive implausibility.

3. says

Followed directions and now have a hazy fungus in my shrub. Either it’s a healthy mother, or it’s not and I have no idea how to know. Hate to waste this. Should I remove this cloud and boil the whole thing?Love shrubs and make them all the time, but this is the first no-cook one I’ve made and the first time I’ve seen this. Thoughts?

4. says

Ads where the music track comes to a standstill as the needle goes off the record. Done to death.”Astonished onlookers” taking pictures on camera phones. People aren’t that interested.Anything which purports to be a factory environment – yet shows a happy, clean and mildly interested workforce. An obvious fib.Larry is doing some stuff with Rooney at VCCP.

5. says

Ca sentait la crise d’ego déjà : son superbe fils, son ami qui pleure, la foule qui scande son slogan. Beaucoup d’amateurisme, dangereux, mais surtout… ridicule. Effectivement, vive Clooney, qui utilise son nom et les médias pour la cause et non une cause pour se rendre médiatique. C’est raide, mais je le sens somme ça.

6. says

Oh Mary!!! You've got me thinking about lunch already and it's only breakfast time! That puff pastry looks beautiful AND delicious! Thanks for sharing and…Have a Happy Blue Monday! Coralie(Come read the story of my 13th birthday!)

7. says

There are some interesting points in time in this article but I don’t know if I see all of them center to heart. There is some validity but I will take hold opinion until I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we want more! Added to FeedBurner as well

8. says

reading to help you understand psychics better: What’s Going to Happen? When Bad Things Happen to Good Psychics The Dead Speak __________________ Erin Pavlina,

9. says

wow its a new concept bla bla bla i felt what lies!! Tell me bout one single masterpiece in hindi cinema and i will give u a predecessor of it in world movies!!

10. says

搞x錯呀, 你到底係咪奸人堅嚟架??!! 如果你係真嘅奸人堅, ä½ fb度有我架喎!! 仁兄, 唔玩嘞。你乖啦, 我好嚴肅咁同你講: 我不是倉海君。Ich bin kein 倉海君。Je ne suis pas 倉海君。The ending note sounded.

11. says

dit :D’Inès de la Fressange, je ne peux malheureusement pas tenter grand-chose de plus que le brushing (et encore, faudrait que j’arrête de les couper durant genre six mois). C’est dur d’être un homme.

12. says

For the longer, more definitive look at what happened to XHTML and how HTML5 came to be check out the Dive Into HTML mirror site or Bruce Lawson’s “HTML5: Who, What, When Why” talk.

13. says

Finally vera bradley has come out with a larger crossbody bag!!! I think this would be great for air travel because I love to be hands free in the airport but my hipster was always just a little small. Plus since I don’t have an pad, I can slip my nook in the front instead!!

Trackbacks