Laman Web Template Pilihan Untuk Pengguna Blogspot

blogger template

Template atau theme amat penting bagi sesuatu blog. Ia akan memberikan first impression apabila seseorang itu masuk ke blog anda. Jika template pun best, sedap mata memandang. Baru lah ada mood diorang nak baca entri-entri korang nanti.

Ni merupakan salah satu tips mulakan blog yang aku pernah beritahu kat entri lepas. Kalau belum baca, boleh tengok sini.

Antara laman web yang best untuk korang cari template :

• Untuk umum @ lelaki. hehe.. –>
  1. btemplates
  2. deluxetemplates
  3. bloggertemplatesfree
  4. blogtemplate4u
  • Untuk blogger perempuan. Sebabnya template-template ni terlalu fancy untuk lelaki ->
  1. scrappinblogs
  2. bloggerblogbackgrounds
  3. jellypages
  4. hotbliggityblog
  5. dottydotdotdesign1

Ada banyak lagi link. Tapi yang aku senaraikan kat sini adalah yang terbaik yang pernah aku jumpa. Kalau link banyak-banyak pun tak guna. Kalau templatenya tak best. hehe. Kalau korang pun ada lubuk pilihan korang, boleh lah share kat sini. Sharing is sexy. huhu.

P/s : Mungkin aku akan buat top template pilihan aku untuk pengguna blogspot nanti. InsyaAllah. Jom bertukar sekarang! Baru lah cun blog korang nanti.

Comments

comments

Comments

1. says

Kevin,How do you feel about straps when doing leg press? I have some but rarely wear them as I do not think I am pushing enough weight just yet.Enrique

2. says

è gestito come sa da più persone. Troviamo inaccettabile che lei minacci. Vada a lamentarsi al Fatto non qui. Molti uomini e io tra loro, stiamo cercando di cercare una ragione alla violenza contro donne e in questa direzione lavoriamo. Noi non ci sentiamo attaccati, tutt’altro. I post su qs blog e sul Fatto non hanno mai definito i maschi violenti e rozzi. Mai. Li ha letti?Cesare Cantù

3. says

Ya sabes que el curso cuesta 45000€ ?pero tranquilo que te dan creditos preferentes…Sobre el contenido teórico, lo han eliminado. Ya no hay temario, eso era antes. Ahora solo hacen examen de ingles, test psicotécnico/inteligencia y entrevista personal.Suerte!

4. says

Une pensée pour Antoine et son Llodra qui vient de remporter le 1er tie-break 7/3 face au finaliste de Wimbledon (finaliste misérable, certes, mais finaliste tout de même)

5. says

Choose to come over currently?? Looking to number a hottie within my house to married wife day. Roses would definitely be a possibility. Please let me know for anybody who is interested. adult dating online

6. says

The tip you shared is not funny atall. There are so many ways by which we can keep the milk warm for a longer duration. I have seen my mom wrapping the curd box with a shawl, she also kept the container in a hotpot sometimes and this hat one that you shared is new to me .Not sure why mamiji’s trick din’t work for you, may be the milk temperature or how you kept the container later.

7. says

Anon 12:37,Tidak usah gelabah dan bimbang, Tuhan itu SERBA MAHA, maha mengetahui dan DIAlah seadil-adil hakim baik dunia atau akhirat.Sebaiknya kita sesama berdoa…Ya Allah ya Tuhan… seandainya benar Anwar Ibrahim itu tidak bersalah, maka ENGKAU juga maha mengetahui dan tunjukkanlah kebenaran dan hukum pihak-pihak yang menganiayanya.Sebaliknya jika Anwar Bin Ibrahim itu memang bersalah, maka ENGKAU jugalah yang yang seadil-adilnya. Amacam anon 12:37, ada puas hati?

8. says

salam utk smuaaa..aku nk beli gen2, so, korg ada x lubang2 yg aku leh beli gen2selain dr Proton showroom.. mksud aku 2nd yg bru pkai nk di jual..ThankzZzZzZ…

9. says

Hey, mami. Do you have any good reggaeton recommendations for workouts? My current selection is woefully inadequate- about a hundred years old, and I just joined a new gym (again…sigh , so I want some new music. Thanks!

• says

Et bien, moi, je suis vraiment désolé, je vais sans doute blesser pas mal de lecteurs, mais le cyclisme m’a toujours pro0©ndÃoment&#823f; ennuyé (restons polis). Regarder une retransmission est d’un pénible inimaginable pour moi et, chaque année, je bannis pendant tout le mois de juillet le bouton 2 de ma télécommande. Alors, vous pensez, découvrir qu’il y a encore du dopage comme chaque année….pfff !

10. says

In a town where I used to live, the mayor proposed to build a “butt hut” adjacent to the town hall, where smoking town employees could spend their lazy days sucking on cigarettes without suffering the inconvenience of being outside. The cost would have been in the tens of thousands. The local paper got a hold of it and the idea was quickly squashed. If the paper didn’t pick up on it, it probably would have went unnoticed.

11. says

siger:Hej Lennart… Det kommer lidt an pÃ¥ hvad du vil have lavet… vi vil helst køre sesions priser hvor vi giver dig 5 timer for 3000 sÃ¥ fÃ¥r du to timer gratis pÃ¥ den mÃ¥de..

12. says

Abang Fadzli…rumah kajang pon ape kurangnye..x sempat2 nak g visit lg…insyaAllah boleh g pas raya nnt…open haus? anytime…open je…hehebojeng…slambeh..kate tpt lepak..ngehngehngeh…jemput la dtg..bawak megi je…umah aku ade cerek electrik je…huhu

13. says

Great pictures again of action, cute and red nose boys! Bought one of your lovely prints tonight. Well done you for such a great idea – hope you make heaps of money. Hope you soon have a sick free household too! Luv to all x

14. says

it was during the time of the empire’s greatest “extent,” so you’re lying.”I’m not lying you obfuscatory weasel. It was during the period of greatest extent. “Periods” are not individual points in time you unlettered oaf. The Flavian dynasty was as much a part of and a greater contributor to that extent period than Trajan.And stop making up bullshit about what is easily readable. You keep making meaningless comments about the mysterious significance of occurrences that were par for the course during the Roman Empire. I corrected your BS. Consider yourself both pwnd and schooled.

15. says

Sources like the one you talked about right here will probably be very useful to me! I will submit a link to this web page on my blog. I am sure my guests will discover that very useful. Large thanks for the useful data i discovered on Domain Information Anyway, in my language, there aren’t much good supply like this.

16. says

josh,what you’ re bringing up is the worst part of this whole tbn deal. repeatedly, experience was put above the Word of God…repeatedly. this is not only errorneous, but it’s very, very dangerous.david

Trackbacks